Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All about me!

My attempt to Blog is encouraged from my two co workers / friends....
I am not too computer swift and feel the need to buy the book "Computers for Dummies"
I do not retain what I read without reading it over and over.... I tend to drift off and day dream... I do however retain water without any difficulty. The book may not help me for either of those problems.....

I thought I would share a few things about myself....

I love being a Mom ... most days.
I am very proud of my kids and love watching them grow.
I hate cooking
Laundry is a pain in my world!
I don't mind cleaning if no one is home to mess it up.
I have a good sense of humor and like to be happy however I am told that I am moody.
I love doing yard work... but not over whelming yard work. I like my small yard... could be a touch bigger but not too big that I can't manage it. I would love to have a little garden.
I love camping.
I would love to be organized and perfect but realize this is never going to be me... secretly I am very unorganized,a pack rat, scatter brained, and easily stressed. I guess the word that best discribes me would be carefree -- in some areas of my life.
I love sleeping -- but don't get to sleep in? I miss that.
I like going on holidays with my family, and hope to do more of that in the future.
I like only one white wine... Casasole... not sure of the spelling. I will drink other booze but only one wine. I tend to get drunk fast on it so only drink it if i HAVE too. Warning Donot drink in Hot tubs!!!
I love shopping
I like warm weather and hate snow.... I don't like winter at all...ever.... well I like Christmas but it could be moved to July.
I don't like Zits they hurt.
I am a big baby when I am sick/ hurt. I wish my husband was more compastionate during these times.
When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a hutterite, I thought they were lucky...they got to wear dresses everyday! I aslo wanted to live like Elizabeth on Little House on the Prairie.... because she also got to wear a dress everyday and a night cap to bed?????
I like 80's music and country.
I enjoy going to work.
I love chocolate a lot!!
I drink coffee with double milk. I don't like starbucks coffee it is gross!
I like doing my hair and makeup but wish I didn't have to do it everyday.... if I don't I look horrible, sick and tired!
If I won a million dollars the first thing I would do is .... move ( off my street!) I would build my sister a house and take her on a trip.
I like funny romantic movies. I cry easily.
I don't like playing card games and hate gambleing. I love play action games. Twister... ha kidding... I would probably throw my back out.
My favorite t.v shows are Greys Anatomy and Desperate Housewifes, I also like Reba.
I like pick up trucks ( black)
I am a little shy and self conscious.
I don't like math and can't spell well.
I like to eat chinese food.
I like diet coke... not diet pepsi
I never have ice in my house... It's not that I don't know How to make it .... it is lack of space.
I like chocolate ice cream.
I don't like cats.
I like lilys not roses.
diamonds are my favorite.
I wish I could have long hair...
I like meeting new people.
I love spending time with friends.
Baseball is my favorite sport to play.
Pretty pink is my favorite color.
I like capri pants.
I wish I was a princess!

This is all I can think of....

Untill next time TTFN!

2 comments:

Twink said...

and you said you had nothing to blog about. wow.. You could pick any of those topics and blog for days. Welcome aboard. I have added you to my blog feed on my blog and will watch for regular feeds. ttfn. twink.

TANYA said...

i LOVE the idea with this list about you! very fun!!
if we steal this idea is that "purgury"?

cannot wait til your next post!